We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EasyJet

Which Samos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
24 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
EasyJet

Has anyone heard any more about Easyjet flying to Samos from the UK next summer, while we were in Samos last month we were told a few times about it , I have since checked Easyjets web site but there is no mention of any new route to Samos. Thanks for any help on this

Sue

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
426 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EasyJet

Not seen anything about this yet Sue. Making enquiries and hopefully between us we will find out what is happening.

It may come down to a choice for travellers between cheap flights and incredibly cramped conditions though!

Haywards Heath...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: EasyJet

With Easy jet you get cheaper prices and more leg room,so will be great news for Samos regulars

Molaoi, Greece
Destination Expert
for Naxos, Peloponnese
Level Contributor
3,642 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EasyJet

Only if it happens. Doubtful if you ask me.

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
426 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EasyJet

I doubt you could get less leg - or arm! - room than the Thomson flights! We paid for extra leg room which was an absolute must. Their flights are certainly not cheap but are soooo uncomfortable. Maybe a little competition would do them some good.

Manchester
Level Contributor
24 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: EasyJet

hi thanks everyone for your comments, I sent an e-mail to customer services at Easyjet I have put a copy of their reply below

I am sorry for the delay in responding to your message. Please be assured that this is not our usual standard.

As you know that till now, we do not have any flights to Greek Island of Samos and, I cannot confirm about any new flights operating on this route.

However, we are always grateful for comments and suggestions from our passengers and are constantly looking for routes that would be in demand all year round.

Hence, I would like to thank you for your email suggesting that we operate a route to Greek Island of Samos dirctly from UK.

I would suggest that you register for easyJet e-mail updates on the easyJet web site. As well as advising of new routes, this will also give advance notice of the schedule release dates and information on exclusive Internet fare discounts.

Sue

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
426 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: EasyJet

Thanks for that Sue. Please come back to us with any updates!

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: EasyJet

That would have been ideal. Have flown to athens and Thessalonki with them, never had any problems...

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: EasyJet

Just to add I sent them a msg suggesting the route too. If every time someone reads this thread hoping to find easyjet has a new route, they contact them as well, they might get the hint!

9. Re: EasyJet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Samos