We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Thassos.....

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon in Thassos.....

Hi there,

My husband to be and I are honeymooning in Skala Rachoni in September. I'm thrilled to see so many positive comments about the apartments we're staying in and how relaxing the resort is, but I have one question....

What do we do about money?! Is it safe to take enough cash for the whole holiday, or is there anywhere near by to get cash/change travellers cheques?? I've read there's an ATM in Skala Prinos, but what if it's not working? What do you regulars reccommend?

Thanks ever so much

Rebecca

Kinyra, Greece
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in Thassos.....

Hello Rebecca,

There are quite many ATM's in the area and they are usually working. Besides you have even more options for ATM or bank in Thassos Town or Limenaria. But even to take cash with you is safe. Glad to welcome you in Thassos.

Regards,

Stefania

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
10,886 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in Thassos.....

Hi Rebecca

I no nothing of Skala Rachoni but found there was only one Atm machine for the whole of Skala Potamia and Golden beach, and was suprised reading that there are quite a few in your area so I had a dig around and came up with this thread which seems to conflict

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g644222-i17173-k…

Grays Thurrock...
Level Contributor
142 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon in Thassos.....

There is an ATM in Potos near to the cross road

4. Re: Honeymoon in Thassos.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Thasos