We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aroma accommodation in thassos town

kim1961
Level Contributor
46 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Aroma accommodation in thassos town

Hi has any one stayed at the aroma studios in thassos looks really nice accommodation think it's had a name change recently ! Going with cosmos holidays any one been there ?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aroma accommodation in thassos town

I think it used to be called Villa Lena...haven't stayed there though. Sorry

kim1961
Level Contributor
46 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aroma accommodation in thassos town

Stayed at the aroma also known as Vera Lina accommodation the best I've had in thassos the two daughters were helpful as for the owners well in our two weeks stay I think she smiled at us once. Which is a shame as usually the greek hospitality in your accommodation is usually very friendly. Can't say the same for the owners of this accommodation . On arrival. We waited a couple of hours for some one to show up. We went with cosmos so was very surprised no one there to meet or greet us. Was very clean accommodation nice pool . Just a shame about the owners seemed very selective in conversation. And most of the time there was no one on site.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
328 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aroma accommodation in thassos town

Can't make out if you would go again. Due to the owners. Have been looking at the Villa Aroma myself,

but through Thomson. I take it you decided to go after your first post in May 2014. Sorry you had no positive feedback. I would like to know if it's far to walk into town from there. We stayed at the Aberdeen studios, not our cup of tea I'm afraid, though it has very good reviews, if you like that kind of thing. Also quite a way out, for walking back at night. I'm surprised no one there to meet you, that wasn't very polite. Not many reviews on this property, that I can find. Hope you can advise me, or know of other place near town, you could recommend. Thanks.

kim1961
Level Contributor
46 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aroma accommodation in thassos town

Hi you can not fault the place for cleanliness. very tidy and very modern. we stayed in the new apartments which have not long been built. would I stay again then I would say yes as have been a few times to Thasos and as I said the best accommodation we have stayed in. there is a large supermarket right across the road. the walk in to town is about 10 minutes walk either along the beach or a left when you come out of hotel and in to town the back way. we always get a bike to go to all the lovely beaches.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
328 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aroma accommodation in thassos town

Thanks for the information. Who did you book with? e.g, Thomson etc.

kim1961
Level Contributor
46 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aroma accommodation in thassos town

We booked with cosmos. I think we left on a Tuesday and it did fly back and had a quick stop at skathios another really lovely island

7. Re: Aroma accommodation in thassos town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2016, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Thasos
Recent Conversations