We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One more sleep to go!!!!

cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Topic
One more sleep to go!!!!

Anyone else off on Thursday? We fly out early thursday morning from Gatwick. Really looking forward to being in Thassos. Booked nearly a year ago and can't wait. So one more sleep at home then spending the night at Gatwick before we set off. We are staying at the Alexandra beach in Potos and getting very excited. Hope it's a good one!!!!

Grays Thurrock...
Level Contributor
147 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One more sleep to go!!!!

Hope you had a great time Sassy ! We were in Potos the same time as you (got home yesterday). If you saw a big bald guy in an old black suzuki opentop 4x4 , that was me !

romford
Level Contributor
4,460 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One more sleep to go!!!!

Hi again zedhead,

Thinking of hiring a car out for a couple of days ... who did you hire your jeep from and do you mind me asking the cost?

Thanks,

Pat

cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: One more sleep to go!!!!

Just got back on sunday. Had a fantastic time. Hotel was brilliant, views breathtaking and the food very tasty with loads of options. Staff at the hotel really friendly. Went to the Boomarang bar, great people. Ate out ay Taverna Irene and the Seabreeze. Preferred Irene's but Seabreeze still good but slightly pricey. Definitely will return as so much to see and do but so little time. Love Thassos!!

romford
Level Contributor
4,460 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One more sleep to go!!!!

Got to hear you had a great time sassy:-)

We are just about ready to leave for Gatwick ... hotel tonight and flight tomorrow morning.

Received a message from somebody who is in Thassos at the moment ... apparently heavy thunderstorm last night and forecast rain for the next couple of days. Not good news, buy hey ho will make the best of it:-)

Regards,

Pat

cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: One more sleep to go!!!!

I'm sure you will have a great time.

Grays Thurrock...
Level Contributor
147 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: One more sleep to go!!!!

Hi Sandy ! I actually hired my jeep through friends on the island . But if you talk to the people you are staying with they can probably arrange a very good deal for you in advance . I know one of the car hire firms were doing jimnys for 35eu a day for a certain amount of days hired ! This is a massive reduction over online prices

Apparently Limenaria had quite a bit of flooding last night , but im sure it will all be dry again when you get there Sandy . Take loads of mosquito reppellent as they are a menace this year and have a great time

7. Re: One more sleep to go!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Thasos
Recent Conversations