We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Kalamata summer 2019

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
135 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Flights to Kalamata summer 2019

Hello,

Please can anyone advice when the flights to Kalamata would be released for summer 2019?

I think Thomas Cook already have prices for next year but their website was not working properly.

Those of you who book flights independently who do you flight with? Which airline do you find cheaper to fly with from London to Kalamata?

Is Easy Jet the cheapest? is it worth waiting for Easy Jet to release their flights or should I just book it with Thomas Cook? The prices with Thomas Cook for summer 2019 seemed quite high compare to last year.

Thank you for any comments.

Mentioned in this post
Kalamata
Kalamata
Messenia Region, Greece
London
London
England, UK
7 replies to this topic
Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights to Kalamata summer 2019

Easyjet tends to be the cheapest, although it does entail the dreaded 5.30am departure from Gatwick North Terminal. Alternatively, look out for BA flights from LHR. They are generally more expensive, but you can strike lucky on particular days. The release of Easyjet flights is usually in Sept/Oct - either register for alerts on the website or watch this forum. Once they are out, book as soon as possible.

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Messenia Region, Laconia Region, Magnesia Region
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights to Kalamata summer 2019

A couple of years ago we found the BA flights from Heathrow cheaper than Easyjet as well as much more convenient flight times.

3. Re: Flights to Kalamata summer 2019

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 26 March 2018, 20:58

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,909 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights to Kalamata summer 2019

Hi there

When looking to book flights to Kalamata last year we decided to wait for the release of the Easyjet flights rather than book the BA flights that were already for sale ...when released we found that the price wasn’t that much different between the two.

Mentioned in this post
Kalamata
Kalamata
Messenia Region, Greece
Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights to Kalamata summer 2019

I'll really have to check BA again this year. I'm rather biased against them because you can't pre-book extra leg room seats (I'm 6'3") but I really hate that 05.30 departure!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
135 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flights to Kalamata summer 2019

Thank you everyone. I will look at BA.

Does anybody know how many times a week is Easy Jet flying? Thomas Cook is flying only on Sundays. I was hoping to go for 10 days. Do not fancy 05.30 departure either.

Hope that I find good BA flights.

Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flights to Kalamata summer 2019

This year EasyJet fly on Tuesday and Saturday from end of March until mid-June, then Tuesday, Thursday and Staurday from then until the end of October.

BA fly on Thursday and Saturday from end of April until the end of September, then Saturday only from then until the end of October

No guarantees this will be the same next year, but probably something similar

Reply to: Flights to Kalamata summer 2019
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted