We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stoupa

St.helens...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Stoupa

Hi

Thinking of heading over to Stoupa for Whit 2008, can anyone please give any advice on any of the following accomodations: George's apartments; Olympia Villas; Theoxenia studios; Kalogria Beach and Madena Studios ( this is the one next to the Leftron Hotel)? We are looking at self catering.

Any info regarding these propertiies eg location, cleanliness, facilities, fridges, air-con etc etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

West Sussex GB
Level Contributor
16 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stoupa

Can't give you any room info as we stayed in Kardamyli, but we usually headed for Stoupa or Kalogria. Great beaches, great tavernas and bars. Kalogria is more lively and can get very busy, but Whit should be OK.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stoupa

Hi

We have had 2 holidays to Stoupa the most recent being August 2007. The accommodation, pool and the friendliness of the occupants anf owners of the Georges remains consistently good.Great holiday had by mum, dad and 2 teenagers.

Regards

Meg

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stoupa

Never been myself but a lad at work has been going there for a few years now and plans on retiring there in the future.When he comes back he tells us that the place is wonderful and the beaches are nice.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
462 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stoupa

Hi catwoman07. Take a look at Direct Greece. They have got some good deals for Spring Bank week. Don't know if there will be kids travelling with you but they are offering free child places at some accommodation.

Newcastle
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Stoupa

THEOXENIA very clean small very friendly. The owners George and his mother are spot on. Kalogria beach worth a visit bar ideal for lunch time snack and drinks, staff very friendly. Been here three years in a row would highly recommend it. the scenery on the drive from the airport is stunning.

St.helens...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Stoupa

Hi all

Thanks for taking the time to reply, sorry i have taken so long to do the same! Georges studios were full and as mum and dad decided to join us we ended up booking the Lefktron Hotel. Go in less than 2 weeks, cant wait. I will let you know how i get on and will take on board all your advice and tips. Thanks again.

A special mention to Pargaluvva.........Me too!! Love the place, am going again in August, am sooo excited.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Stoupa

Hi we are thinking of going to stoupa in August George's apartments were unavailable a friend has recommended Leftron Bed and breakfast any advise would be very welcome Many thanks

St.helens...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Stoupa

Hi blondie 1831

We stayed B&B at the Lefktron Hotel in Whit 2008 with my mum and dad. Generally i dont do hotels but i have to say i was not disappointed. The hotel itself is well run, clean and friendly. The location is perfect, quiet but also really close to beach and restaurants. Good size pool, however when we were there the pool bar was closed?? The hotel has a lovely little indoor bar (Evening) Good for a starter and night cap!The rooms were smaller than i was used to as we normally book apartments but functional and also had a small fridge. Balcony good size all fitted with canapy so shade if you want it. Breakfast was taken in the beautiful garden. One lady served breakfast so was rather slow. Breakfast the usual continental style. I would recommend this hotel. Have fun.

Catwoman07

9. Re: Stoupa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2009, 07:18