We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone been to pantazi studios ag nikolaos

yorkshire
1 post
Save Topic
anyone been to pantazi studios ag nikolaos

Hi

Just like to know what the studios are like. We are use to basic greek accommodation and only like quiet resorts previously been to Paxos(out of this world)Naxos and the Pelion area did do Skiathos but found it a little busy.

Carol - Yorkshire

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone been to pantazi studios ag nikolaos

I'm afraid I don't know them personally. You could try sending a PM to eitehr Yiassas or Philhellene who are both Destination Experts for that area. Maybe give them a day or so before doing this though as hopefully they'll be on here tomorrow and reply.

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone been to pantazi studios ag nikolaos

Hi,

I haven't seen inside the studios, but yes they are basic & pretty small from what I have heard. Neither of these things would bother me, but the location might. Agios Nikolaos is a small fishing village, quite picturesque, but these studios are quite a way out I believe. Maybe 20-30 min walk.

The area is good though, you can walk the coastal path to Stoupa for a bit more variety of tavernas/shops etc. Further down the coast are some more small villages, a couple of towns & the Diros Caves. The Taygetos mountains are behind the villages along the coast & the other part of Messinia is visible across the bay.

Generally I would say it's quiet, except mid July to mid/late August as a lot of Greeks holiday in the area. Still not crazy though! When are you planning to go?

3. Re: anyone been to pantazi studios ag nikolaos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 13:22