We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kardimili - Liakoto studios

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Kardimili - Liakoto studios

Anyone know if we have to take our own pool towels with us please?

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
8,758 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Kardimili - Liakoto studios

I think you'll love it too!! Lovely village, food, scenery........well, you get the picture!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Kardimili - Liakoto studios

stop it now...I'm gettig giddy (and I'm in my 50s!)

republic of scotland
Level Contributor
691 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Kardimili - Liakoto studios

Lucky you - 4 sleeps,eh ? Are you on the Viking Manchester flight ? I'm hanging off looking for a bargain - interested to hear if they're ok ?

There are some great trips to go on. The local bus will take you up to Kalamata, and further down the Mani to Itylo, Areopoli etc. There are really good guided trips to Olympia, Monemvasia, Mystras, Diros Caves by boat and more. Don't miss the new museum 500 yards up to Old Kardamili, and be sure to walk out to Kastro for dinner one night. Apart from that, trust Gerry and Ilia to advise you on anything at all, and remember, in Ilia's words, "There's only one gear in Kardamili, and it's reverse...." Relax, chill out, and enjoy. 6 weeks on Saturday for 2 weeks......................

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Kardimili - Liakoto studios

No, this time I booked a package with www.packyourbags.co.uk. It was a Simply Travel deal so Thomsons. It wasn't cheap though but once I'd set my mind on Kardamyli (or however you spell it) that was it - b***** the expense! The flight times are fine though.

We usually go independently but couldn't time the cheap flight with the available room so in the end it would have cost us a lot more to do it like that.

Unusually for Thomsons there was the odd break of dawn real cheapy from Manchester but again not for the dates I wanted.

Again many thanks for your tips - keep 'em coming if you think of anything else

Cheers

Sue

15. Re: Kardimili - Liakoto studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Peloponnese