We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aghios Nikolaos

ZJH
London
1 post
Save Topic
Aghios Nikolaos

Hello,

I'm planning a week in Aghios Nikolaos, probably at the Pantazi studios, at the beginning of May, and wondered whether anyone could tell me:

a) what the beach is like there as we are hoping to mostly spend our time lying in the sun!

b)how hot it is likely to be in the first week of May

c) if anyone has stayed at the Pantazi studios and could give me an idea what they're like? We're not too fussed about amenities, TV etc just want to be reassured that they're clean and comfortable!

Thanks in advance,

Zoe

republic of scotland
Level Contributor
759 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aghios Nikolaos

Blackish coarse sand beach with decent taverna right behind. Fairly quiet. Water will be chilly until you're under ! Temps probably mid 20's. Not stayed - we go to Kardamili but take the odd day trip to Pantazi beach. We actually prefer the pebble beach at Kardamili - no trailing sand back to your hotel/apt etc. Enjoy.

2. Re: Aghios Nikolaos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2010, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Peloponnese