We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel from Delphi to Gefyra

Cairns
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
travel from Delphi to Gefyra

Hi i would like some information on how to get to Gefyra from delphi. I would like to know the cheapest and most direct way of getting there please. Thanks. We would be leaving Delphi on the 21.8.12

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
Level Contributor
6,082 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel from Delphi to Gefyra

I googled and found out there is a small village called Gefyra on Arcadia region,south of Megalopoli. Is this the places you mean?

If so, I guess going to Athens and getting a bus to Megalopoli ( through Tripolis) then a taxi or a local bus if there is one, makes more sense...

Delphi to Athens

www.ktel-fokidas.gr/…

Athens to (Tripoli then) Megalopoli

www.ktelarkadias.gr/index.php… (07.30 one runs only on weekends, so not suitable to you)

Cairns
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: travel from Delphi to Gefyra

Gefyra is in the Pellopenese island, soth of the mani and is linked to momenvisa. thanks you for your help.

Molaoi, Greece
Destination Expert
for Naxos, Peloponnese
Level Contributor
3,790 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travel from Delphi to Gefyra

Here's the bus timetable for Athens-Monemvasia:

http://ktel-lakonias.gr/?q=el/node/70

I'm pretty sure that the Delphi and Monemvasia buses depart from different stations. Maybe other posters can clarify.

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
21,549 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: travel from Delphi to Gefyra

Indeed they do. The Delphi service departs from Liosion station while the Monemvasia buses leave from Kiffisou.

5. Re: travel from Delphi to Gefyra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2013, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Peloponnese