We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kefalonia to Olympia excursion

Chelmsford, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Kefalonia to Olympia excursion

Hi,

Would anybody be able to tell me if it is still possible to do an excursion from Kefalonia to Olympia? I have seen many old threads that say that this used to be possible, however it is difficult to find anywhere to book on the internet. I am visiting Svoronata in August and would prefer to do a pre-arranged excursion than to take buses/ferries alone, as I do not have car hire.

Many thanks,

Rebecca

Fairfield...
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kefalonia to Olympia excursion

Hi Rebecca, I am looking to do the same this year. Did you find a tour from Kefalonia to Olympia? Thank you.

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,849 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kefalonia to Olympia excursion

Hi ckg and welcome,

Becky has not been on any forums since she posted the question. Your best bet is to click on her name. This will bring up "her" page. On the left under the voting panel is an envelope. Click on this and you can send her a message that will appear in her normal emails. You will not know her email address and her reply will not enable her to see yours.

Hope this helps.

Bob

Fairfield...
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kefalonia to Olympia excursion

Thank you kindly! I see you have been most helpful to so many people. Do you happen to know of any tours from Kefalonia to Olympia? Many blessings!

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,849 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kefalonia to Olympia excursion

Hi,

Have a look at these links but I have never been and so am not in any position to recommend or otherwise. Or even know if they still exist!!

www.justkefalonia.co.uk/comments.asp…

pefanis-travel.com/kefalonia_excursion.htm

http://www.panem-tours.com/coach-tours.html

Bob

5. Re: Kefalonia to Olympia excursion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 05:15