We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Araxos time table

Bedford
Level Contributor
64 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Araxos time table

If there is anybody passing through the bus station in Patras, please either grab a time table of the Araxos bus and scan it or take a digi photo and post it online. There are many people out there desperatley looking for this basic information, especially the Patras to Araxos times so we don't miss or Ryan Air flight home.

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Patras
Patras
Achaea Region, Greece
Molaoi, Greece
Destination Expert
for Naxos, Peloponnese
Level Contributor
4,035 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Araxos time table

It would be nice to think that this information was more readily available.

For what it's worth, one suggestion I heard was to take a bus from Patras to Achaia which runs every half hour and then a ten minute cab ride to the airport.

Mentioned in this post
Patras
Patras
Achaea Region, Greece
Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
10,729 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Araxos time table

That's the suggestion I keep making! In fact on the way back from Zakynthos get off the bus there, save you time instead of going all the way into Patras & back again.

Edited: 09 April 2012, 14:32
Mentioned in this post
Zakynthos
Zakynthos
Ionian Islands, Greece
Patras
Patras
Achaea Region, Greece
Bedford
Level Contributor
64 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Araxos time table

Thanks, I spoke to KTEL on the phone and they were clear there is no stopping on the Patras Zakinthos route so I need to plan for the eventuallity. Have hire car on reserve and may end up sticking with that if I can't trust local transport.

Mentioned in this post
Patras
Patras
Achaea Region, Greece
Bedford
Level Contributor
64 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Araxos time table

Bus from Patra to to airport, 2.5 hours before ryan air departure;

…blogspot.be/2012/04/coach-transportation-to…

5. Re: Araxos time table

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2013, 10:16