We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

patra to athens international airport

Which Patras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
patra to athens international airport

Hi

I was wondering does the bus's from patra to athens go as far as Athens international airport "Elefthérios Venizélos"or do i have to get a separate bus when i reach Athens centre?

Thankyou

bridgnorth
Level Contributor
3,294 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: patra to athens international airport

The intercity KTEL bus from Patras terminates at the Kiffisos bus station in Athens. There you take the X93 shuttle bus to the airport. Buy the €5 ticket from the kiosk by bus stop, cancel the ticket on the bus, which finishes outside Airport Departures.

Molaoi, Greece
Destination Expert
for Naxos, Peloponnese
Level Contributor
3,624 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: patra to athens international airport

It would also be worth looking at taking a bus from Patras to Kiato and switching to the train which takes you directly to the airport.

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Athens
Level Contributor
13,516 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: patra to athens international airport

Indeed, both work. Switching to the "Proastiakos" ( suburban ) train at Kiato will offer a shorter trip. Proastiakos gets you all the way to the Airport.

ireland
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: patra to athens international airport

Thanks for all of yer help. If i get off at Kiato, does this mean i cant take the express bus to athens?and also do any of ye know how much the train costs.

thanks guys

5. Re: patra to athens international airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 16:41
Get answers to your questions about Patras
Recent Conversations