We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agristi

United kingdom
3 posts
Save Topic
Agristi

been looking at this island and not sure where to stay either Rosy's little village, Agistri club ? has anyone stayed at either of these ?

also wondered if it would be possible to get a plane from Athens at 12.00 noon in plenty of time on return journey

thanks for any help.

Mentioned in this post
Athens
Athens
Attica, Greece
greece
Level Contributor
114 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Agristi

there is allways a 7.15 catamaran from the island to piraeus.....so plenty of time to catch the flight.......enjoy your stay......it,s great nature,relaxed,and the other islands are inviting as well to visit....

1rst of may is eastern......don,t know when you are travelling,but better make arrangements before,because everyone is on the move.

United kingdom
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Agristi

Thanks so much :-)

I think it was you that mentioned Rosy's little village on the thisistravel forum and it looks so lovely, also seen Agistri club so not sure now but do prefer Greek hospitality.

WE love Greece so much and always choose a different island

thanks again

Mentioned in this post
Agistri Club Hotel
Agistri Club Hotel
357 Reviews
Angistri, Greece
Greece
Greece
Europe
UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Agristi

I just came back from a week at Agistri Club - it was exceptional - hospitality, location, FOOD!

Saturday, I caught the 10:30 catamarran to Piraeus port which only takes an hour then the bus to the airport so I was there before 1 pm in plenty of time to catch the 14:45 to Heathrow.

Plus I was able to have another lovely breakfast on the patio at the Agistri Club and say farewell/au revoir to all my friends.

Jo

Mentioned in this post
Agistri Club Hotel
Agistri Club Hotel
357 Reviews
Angistri, Greece
Piraeus
Piraeus
Piraeus Region, Greece
ROSSENDALE the...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Agristi

Hi Jasper,

Haven`t stayed at Agistri club but spent time there a couple of years ago. Fab place , really friendly. I can also highly recommend Scala beach hotel, right on the sea front, fab rooms and pretty cheap too.

Mentioned in this post
Agistri Club Hotel
Agistri Club Hotel
357 Reviews
Angistri, Greece
Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Agristi

Jasper,

Spent some time at the Agistri Club this May.

It's a great place to stay and the hosts are wonderful. the food was superb and the dell great!Brian will be able to advise you on what to see and do either on the island or on the neighboring Aegena.

Matt

Mentioned in this post
Agistri Club Hotel
Agistri Club Hotel
357 Reviews
Angistri, Greece
Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Agristi

Jasper,

Spent some time at the Agistri Club this May.

It's a great place to stay and the hosts are wonderful. the food was superb and the feel great!Brian will be able to advise you on what to see and do either on the island or on the neighboring Aegena.

Jup

Mentioned in this post
Agistri Club Hotel
Agistri Club Hotel
357 Reviews
Angistri, Greece
7. Re: Agristi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 15:20
Get answers to your questions about Saronic Gulf Islands