We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skiathos - weather and see temperature in June

Belgrade
9 posts
Save Topic
Skiathos - weather and see temperature in June

I'm thinking about holiday in Skiathos in the second half of June. Could anyone share his/her experience with the weather and sea temperature at this period.

Last year we went to Parga at the begining of September, and it were colder than I hoped it would be. I hope that this part of Greece is warmer.

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
1,485 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Skiathos - weather and see temperature in June

Hi

We went to Skiathos in June the weather was quite warm I dont know about sea temp though..........

Fuerteventura
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
3,904 posts
943 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Skiathos - weather and see temperature in June

Good time to go to Skiathos before it gets too busy. Weather should be perfect, though perhaps with one day of showers. Sea temperature should be fine by the second half of June, though depends on which beach and where the wind is comign from and how much wind there is

Belgrade
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Skiathos - weather and see temperature in June

Thanx for the information.

Manchester, uk
Level Contributor
421 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Skiathos - weather and see temperature in June

Hi, We went to Skiathos 3rd week in June last year and it was very hot even at night. The sea was also warm so great for swimming.

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Skiathos - weather and see temperature in June

Hi, we went 2nd week in June 2 years ago and it was very hot then but did have a couple of storms at night. The sea at Koukinaries was very warm.

Stafford
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Skiathos - weather and see temperature in June

Yeah we've been 2nd/3rd week in june for last 2 years and it's generally slightly cloudy (only slightly) some mornings, very hot around 2 till 4.30pm with thunderstorms maybe 3 or 4 times in 2 weeks at night.

sea temp is perfectly ok. Last year was exceptionally hot even at night, yet in 2006 most people were putting on cardigans / jumpers by 8 to 9pm at night

7. Re: Skiathos - weather and see temperature in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 14:19
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos