We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

open air cinema

portsmouth
Level Contributor
876 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
open air cinema

anyone know if they will be showing mamma mia this summer ....sad i know !!

uk
Level Contributor
400 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: open air cinema

Hello iamtheone

Ask Ladbrokes or Betfred. A conservative guess would be 50/1 ON it will be on twice a night sometime by popular demand!

I'll go to the foot of our stairs if it isn't...

Townboy

(ex Pompey North End lad by the way!)

:-)

portsmouth
Level Contributor
876 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: open air cinema

thanks ...will place a bet !!

good win last night ...atleast we have stayed up !!!

uk
Level Contributor
400 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: open air cinema

Yes it was! Can't wait for next season (gulp)...

:-)

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: open air cinema

Yes they are but depends when you're going as the cinema doesn't open until July. Google 'open air cinema kamari' and go to on-line programme and click the calendar to see what's showing and when.

We watched it there last year and it was fabulous...the best night out I've had in Santorini.

Have a great holiday!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: open air cinema

Forget my last post I was having a 'blonde moment'...thought I was in the Santorin Forum!!! Hope you get to see it!

You will LOVE Skiathos...enjoy!

WREXHAM
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: open air cinema

The Attikon Open Air Cinema re-opened last Wesnesday 17th June and for the first two nights, 17th and 18th Mamma Mia was being shown. Two screenings, one at 21.00 and the second at 23.30 The programme states that they will have two different films showing each week and the bar there opens at 20.30. Admission is 7 Euros. I am pretty sure they will continue to feature Mamma Mia during the coming weeks. Sod's Law - I wanted to see it but we flew home at lunch-time on the 17th!!!!

The other films being shown are "Angels and Demons" and "Terminator Salvation". These appear to alternate with Mamma Mia. All films are in English with Greek Sub-titles.

portsmouth
Level Contributor
876 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: open air cinema

gutted to have missed it too !! we went to Skopelos on the 17th ...back to Skiathos tomorrow and fly home before the next showing on the 24th ....GGGRRR ! still we have had a fab time on both islands ...reviews to follow on our return

WREXHAM
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: open air cinema

Will look forward to reading your reviews. We went on the day cruise to Alonissos and Skopelos, wonderful to see the dolphins alongside the vessel.

Oh to be back in Skiathos now !!

9. Re: open air cinema

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2009, 05:17