We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel esperides skiathos

essex
6 posts
Save Topic
Hotel esperides skiathos

Hi!! Just wondering if anyone has taken a child under 1 to this hotel? We are are having trouble finding a website that can book us a room for 2 adults one 2 year old and one infant approx 6/7 months. We have been to this hotel numerous times as a couple but my brother his girlfriend and 2 kids would like to also come along next year. Just wondering how this hotel caters for 2 adults and 2 youngsters in 1 room? Any info would be much appreciated!!

Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,352 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel esperides skiathos

Hi, try this link.

http://www.esperidesbeach.gr/rooms/

It would seem to suggest that the rooms just have twin beds, although it does say they have a suite available. There is a contact page on their website which might be usefull to you.

Hope you get sorted.

essex
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel esperides skiathos

Thanks for the link I did try to send them an email but unfortunately it came back message failure?! Will try a travel agent I think or will call the hotel directly?!

Kidderminster...
Level Contributor
41 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel esperides skiathos

Hi We went here this summer with Thomson, they offer a triple room (on the ground floor by pool) which had three single beds for 2 adults and our daughter aged 13. Not sure if the room would fit a fourth single bed (maybe a camp bed or travel cot) but would be cramped. I have also contacted the hotel directly about a booking next year but they have not responded, maybe they have closed for the season? Also I feel that the hotel pool is not suitable for young children/babies (there is no paddling pool and the pool does not really have a shallow end). The beach however is fantastic. See my review of the Hotel Esperides with some pics of the room.

4. Re: Hotel esperides skiathos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2014, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos
Recent Conversations