We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wow - what lovely Pictures

WREXHAM
Level Contributor
1,403 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Wow - what lovely Pictures

SL1, I am a big fan of your Daily Blog, read and enjoy it every night.

Tonight, what superb pictures of Megali Ammos Beach and the flowers at Taverna Thessaloniki - fantastic. Thank you so much for the trouble you take, very much appreciated by so many on the Forum.

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
6,335 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wow - what lovely Pictures

Hi Pinkygirl

Thanks much appreciated, The photos are quite popular it seems. Fishing rod, beach gear and a camera bag - I made quite a sight :)

It's KevandPat that gave me the idea, after the Megali Amos thread. So on the way out of the door yesterday, grabbed the camera too. It was fun. The photos helped a conversation along the way, and another view for the summer visitors ...

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
699 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wow - what lovely Pictures

SL1. Capture what Skiathos means to a lot of people. A beautiful friendly island where you can enjoy the peace and quiet should you want it or if not the busier side. Keep your photos coming SL1, will keep those on this island going until our return. The rain is coming down in torrents at the moment here . Maybe you should take up photography, you appear to have the eye for picking out the simple things in life but bringing the best out of them

Durham
Level Contributor
1,544 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wow - what lovely Pictures

SL1

Is that Frieda swimming in photo 8 ?

Gary.

Edited: 23 October 2013, 18:01
Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
6,335 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wow - what lovely Pictures

Frieda was on the beach, her dog was sitting with me for most of the afternoon. The bay swimmer, I believe was a man. Crosses the bay every afternoon numerous times ...

5. Re: Wow - what lovely Pictures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos
Recent Conversations