We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis from the airport

3 posts
Save Topic
Taxis from the airport

Hi

Could anyone give me an idea on the price of a taxis for 2 from the airport to Mandraki village in Koukounaries please.

Thanks vey much

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
699 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxis from the airport

Looking at previous topics I would say look at around 20 euros but some one may be able yo give you a more precise price

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxis from the airport

That's great, thanks for the quick reply. Never been to Skiathos before but really looking forward to it!

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
746 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxis from the airport

I would say around 20- 25 euros. Very easy to jump in a taxi when you arrive so definitely don't pre book transfers!

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxis from the airport

Thanks the tour operator wanted 65 Euros one way!

WREXHAM
Level Contributor
1,403 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxis from the airport

Hi Sanj1966

A useful tip for anyone new to the Island or to this Forum is to use the SEARCH BOX which is just above your first posting here. If you type in Taxi Fares from Airport to Koukounaries [ or wherever] several pages will come up where the questions have been asked previously. Not all are current but there are quite a few dated 2013. This Search Box is so useful for so many different queries. A favourite asks as to what the weather will be like. Nobody can answer this question, but you can receive information as to what it may be like. I have just looked back at my diary for last May. On Thursday 30th I wrote that the temperature had gone up to 32 degrees and it was uncomfortable unless you were in the shade. Megali Ammos beach is quite narrow and the water's edge does not alter very much. The sand that day, away from the water, burnt my feet and I dashed to put on some sandals. No complaints though, it was glorious.

I suspect that like so many, you will fall in love with Skiathos and want to return again and again.

6. Re: Taxis from the airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos