We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mylos Bar/ Taverna

Durham
Level Contributor
1,590 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Mylos Bar/ Taverna

How long does it take to walk from the Airport Terminal to this place pulling a suitcase ?

Am I right in thinking you just turn left at the airport tavernas ?

Thanks Gary.

Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
3,514 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mylos Bar/ Taverna

Not long at all Gary, 10 minutes. You need to walk out of the terminal compound completely, then instead of following the road that takes you past the football pitch to the ring road you bear left and go down this road which runs alongside the runway to its end, this connects you to the coastal road and Bob's your Uncle .. no offence Tweed :)

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mylos Bar/ Taverna

We stay just up the road from Milos Taverna and usually walk to the accommodation from the airport. I would say it takes us about 15 minutes to get there. Milos is a great place to eat, drink and watch the aircraft in a beautiful location.

Grays Thurrock...
Level Contributor
120 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mylos Bar/ Taverna

I always walk with case on wheels from the airport past Mylos to the bus-stop. Maybe I'm tight but I'd rather pay a few Euros bus fare to Kouk's than pay 20Euro for a taxi. More money for ouzo's. lol.

It takes me about 25 mins. unless I stop in for a beer. It's nice to have a walk after the flight.

Regards. Gary.

ruislip
Level Contributor
172 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mylos Bar/ Taverna

What number bus stop is this ;1. ???

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,101 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mylos Bar/ Taverna

#0, Skiathos town bus stn.

Edited: 30 March 2014, 11:47
essex
Level Contributor
665 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mylos Bar/ Taverna

done it last year took about 10 mins but then got stuck in mylos for 2 hours hee hee

Durham
Level Contributor
1,590 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mylos Bar/ Taverna

Sounds good Buster. Our daughter arrives a week after us, she is due in at about 11.15am so I am thinking of walking down to Mylos for a lunch and a couple of hours plane watching with her and her case.

I've been in there before for a drink but approached from the town side so wondered if pulling a case there from the terminal was do able and it seems it is, happy Days!

Edited: 30 March 2014, 17:22
8. Re: Mylos Bar/ Taverna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos