We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

open air cinema

essex
Level Contributor
667 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
open air cinema

if you could choose one film to watch there one hot summer night what would it be? you can not pick mamma mia

Upton, United...
Level Contributor
243 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: open air cinema

Hi. I'd like to see the remake of Black Beauty staring Buster, riding his trusty stead around the island :)

southsea
Level Contributor
120 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: open air cinema

Or the Lone Ranger perhaps, ;-)

Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
3,531 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: open air cinema

We could all sing .... A four legged friend, a four legged friend, he'll never let you down, he's honest and faithful right up to the end, that wonderful one two three four legged friend ... altogether now :))

Sorry buster, couldn't resist it.

Upton, United...
Level Contributor
243 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: open air cinema

Thanks for that one Mrs Whicker, but I think I've just cracked my ribs again laughing.ouch

Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
3,531 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: open air cinema

Sorry subu :)

Back to the original question ... Dirty Dancing

essex
Level Contributor
667 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: open air cinema

hee hee like it

Kelso
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: open air cinema

Mrs W, I hope you wouldn't try dancing in the isles at Dirty Dancing - not with your clog on anyway! Mind you it does conjure up a wonderful image! I hope that image hasn't done Subu any further damage, but if so, as the advert says, "Where there's blame, there's a claim".

Bob

Edited: 24 March 2014, 17:55
8. Re: open air cinema

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2015, 06:15