We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villa apollon

west mids
Level Contributor
497 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
villa apollon

I would like too book villa apollon next july but its expensive £3200 for the four of us thats 2 studios are they worth it ? they look fantastic my wife loves a view thats one of her main requests

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: villa apollon

Duncanboing, we are there 24th June for 2 weeks. Will post a review when we get back. They have good reviews on TA!!

west mids
Level Contributor
497 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: villa apollon

i know not 1 bad review

wigan
Level Contributor
834 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: villa apollon

Hi Duncan. Never stayed there but went about 10 years ago to "dine with the captain" on recom of a friend of mine. Got to say the food was outstanding, the best steak I,ve ever had in my life. Massive and juicy and even when I was full to bursting kept chomping away. The captain and Dounia are lovely people and have real customer focus. Will get round to staying there eventually, although we love Troulos. If you read the reviews on TA they have a lot of repeat business. Says it all really.

west mids
Level Contributor
497 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: villa apollon

Hi tirumasu i know looks great but almost £3000 then spending money on top !

west mids
Level Contributor
497 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: villa apollon

bite the bullet and booked

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: villa apollon

We have booked for the 19 June, will report back, We thought it very expensive too, but first time we have visited skiathos, so better be good.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: villa apollon

We returned home today after 2 fabulous weeks staying here. Dounia and Captain are very hospitable and ever so friendly. The apts are lovely. They have microwave, kettle, toaster, iron, ironing board and a hairdryer. They all over look the sea and there are clean towels left on the sunbeds round the pool each day. We ate there on 2 nights and my husband says the fish he had was excellent. A lot of people are return customers and I understand why. Hopefully we will be back next year

WREXHAM
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: villa apollon

We stayed there once and did enjoy our holiday. Fantastic views but so high up. I personally, like fresh bread rolls and to get these involves a hike down a huge hill to the bay where the bakery is located at the bottom of the main road. Not too bad skipping down, but OMG, the hike back up. Since then, it has been Angeliki Beach Hotel, the garden sloping down to the Aegean Sea, fabulous location and accommodation, First Class in very way. Not only that, but the cost does not go anywhere near to £3K. However, with so many positive reviews for the Apollon, you may well be more than happy to pay their prices.

9. Re: villa apollon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 11:17
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos