We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkelling

Leeds
Level Contributor
517 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Snorkelling

My husband and I are due to arrive for two weeks on 17th June and we love to snorkel. This is our second visit to Skiathos and the last time we did not find too many great places to snorkel.We are staying in Koukanaries and are lucky in that we have access to many beaches around that area but wondered which were better for snorkelling as we may have missed them last time. We also intend to hire a car for a couple of days so do not mind travelling to any beach on the island and also wondered if there were any good snorkelling trips.

Looking forward to our holiday as we love Skiathos.

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Skiathos Town
Skiathos Town
Skiathos, Greece
Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
3,684 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Snorkelling

You could check on the new harbour in Town for the Octopus Diving Centre boat, can't remember the chap's name but he will take you out snorkelling.

Tzaneria (nostos) beach is usually good also, it is a smaller bay with rocky outcrops at both ends.

Kelso
Level Contributor
1,336 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snorkelling

I've enjoyed snorkelling on the left hand side of Kolios beach, as you look out to sea and between Little Banana and Agia Eleni.

Bob

Mentioned in this post
Kolios Beach
Kolios Beach
97 Reviews
Skiathos, Greece
Little Banana
Little Banana
187 Reviews
Skiathos, Greece
Agia Eleni Beach
Agia Eleni Beach
498 Reviews
Skiathos, Greece
3. Re: Snorkelling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 06:16