We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Healthcare in skiathos >

WALES
Level Contributor
70 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Healthcare in skiathos >

Hi

I just wondered if anyone could help? I'm in the early weeks of pregnancy and worried about needing medical attention whilst I'm in skiathos for 11 days.

Does anyone know if there is a medical centre etc?

Thanks

Carly

Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,300 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Healthcare in skiathos >

Hope things go ok for you, but please inform your insurance company to make sure you are covered.

Essex
Level Contributor
89 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Healthcare in skiathos >

I visited Doctor in Troulos by bus stop 18, 2 years ago when I became jaundiced. The Doctor was superb booked to get me back asap to UK (as no flights available from the island) arranged a ferry to the mainland, then a flight from Athens to home. Where upon emergency visit to A&E was diagnosed with gallstones and had gallbladder removed. I had all this covered by my insurance and good job as it cost nearly £1200. So best advice as given is get adequate insurance.

Oakham, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Healthcare in skiathos >

I traveled to Menorca last year with my daughter who was 14 weeks pregnant. i asked if we needed anything on our insurance and the ins company said no she was covered on the normal policy.

14. Re: Healthcare in skiathos >

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos
Recent Conversations