We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Apartment in Skopelos for 2 please

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
269 reviews
Save Topic
Nice Apartment in Skopelos for 2 please

Hi all

We are looking to rent a nice, good quality apartment or villa somewhere in Skopelos for 2 weeks in August thats for a couple.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thank you

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice Apartment in Skopelos for 2 please

Hey and welcome bax52:-) You have so many choices.. do you want to stay in Town or on a beach..Will you be using public transport (bus) for getting around or will you be renting a car? Although far from huge, this beautiful isle is big enough to offer diverse areas to choose from..Take a look at www.skopelosweb.gr/ and see if anything catches your eye:-) Let us know..ENjoy!

Wexford, Ireland
Level Contributor
483 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice Apartment in Skopelos for 2 please

As Litsa says you need to be a bit more specific. Do you want a pool or not, how much money do you wish to spend, bearing in mind August is the most expensive time and the busiest and the hottest :-)

With August being the prime time for visiting Greeks and Italians, I'd get your accommodation sorted soon so that you get exactly what you want.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice Apartment in Skopelos for 2 please

Hi

Thanks for the link to that website. We'll take a look.

Open on location really. Were looking for somewhere good quality for a couple. Either a traditional good quality Skopelos Town location, or something outside town near Stafylos etc with pool would be good. Were open minded on it really, but not looking at the Budget end.

We'll be getting a car or a scooter so transport wont be an issue.

Thanks for any recommendations. Its years since Ive been to Skopelos and places change so quickly.

Wexford, Ireland
Level Contributor
483 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice Apartment in Skopelos for 2 please

Okay, so in town we're talking traditional without pool

skopelosholidays.com/ToStay/…index.html

http://www.madrotravel.com/Mylos.htm

http://www.madrotravel.com/Yasmina.htm

Towards Stafylos there is obviously more space so places with pools shouldn't be difficult to find. Have a look at

madrotravel.com

holidayislands.com

If you find something you like the look of let me know and I'll find out more details like accessibility or exact position.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice Apartment in Skopelos for 2 please

Thank you. Thats wonderful help. The 39 Steps looks very nice ? Is that a good choice ?

Wexford, Ireland
Level Contributor
483 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nice Apartment in Skopelos for 2 please

39 steps is a lovely, traditional house and people on here have spoken very highly of it. Obviously as the name suggests you have to bear in mind you won't get a car or bike near it because of all the steps but if you don't mind walking, and it is nice to meander around all the back streets, then why not drop Sofia the owner a quick email.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nice Apartment in Skopelos for 2 please

Thanks very much. It sounds perfect. I really appreciate your help.

Desford, United...
Level Contributor
1,536 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nice Apartment in Skopelos for 2 please

We rented a beautifully refurbished house in town last summer. Like 39 Steps you can't get a car or scooter close.

Owned by an English couple who have lived on Skopelos for several years. Its priced per week in £ so the exchange rate hasn't impacted on the price.

If you would like details please let me know and I can pm them to you.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nice Apartment in Skopelos for 2 please

Yes please. That would be great. Please can you forward the details ? bax52@hotmail.com

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
151 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Nice Apartment in Skopelos for 2 please

Hi, there is a really nice house just at the end of the harbour which is called Villa Yiannoula. We met some people who stayed there last year and they loved it. If you google it you can bring up the website with prices. :-)

Get answers to your questions about Skopelos