We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Psarianos appartments skopalos

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Psarianos appartments skopalos

Hi , i have booked to stay in these appartments in sept, but i can not find any reviews on these since 2008!!!!!!! which is very unusal, i just dont understand it! has any one stayed at these appartments.i am a little worried that there are no reviews.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Psarianos appartments skopalos

Hey and welcome amesburyWilts:-) I would not be concerned here..although I've never stayed, friends of mine always book it for their friends/folks when they visit..it's right on the beach..location can't be beat..and FWIW, you won't find reviews on many wonderful smaller/unknown places on the less popular isles..Well over half of the places I've stayed on the isles don't even get a mention;-) Have a blast..and EnjoY!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Psarianos appartments skopalos

Hi thanks for your reply feel more relaxed about it now. thankyou!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Psarianos appartments skopalos

My pleasure:-) Think you'll find Panormos a great place to base/stay! You've got 'Blo' taverna/restaurant right next door on the beach..and a bit further 3 more beachfront tavernas..the first one, Asterias is wonderful..the owner, Kosta always has fabulous home-cooked fare..and great barrel wine;-) Keep enjoyin'!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
2,349 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Psarianos appartments skopalos

I can totally vouch for Panormos and Asterias taverna. BLO has some great food too. You will love Skopelos!

Karen

5. Re: Psarianos appartments skopalos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2012, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about Skopelos