We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Base Town for Traveling Sealand and Funen

Oregon
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Base Town for Traveling Sealand and Funen

Hello,

I will be in Denmark with my family for one week in early July 2008. We are looking to rent a holiday home in a nice little quaint town. We plan on traveling around Sealand and Funen and we hope the our base town will be centrally located. Can anyone give me advise as to what would be a good town to stay in?

Thanks in advance.

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
61 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Base Town for Traveling Sealand and Funen

Oh dear, there are so many. How about thhttp://www.hometrotters.com/site/default.asp?redirecting=%2Fsite%2Fmain%2Finfo%2Finfo%2Easp%3Finfo%3Daboutis? They do not have an english tranlation, but I am sure, you can just write them in English anyway.

2. Re: Base Town for Traveling Sealand and Funen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2008, 01:03
Havana, Cuba
Level Contributor
5,355 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Base Town for Traveling Sealand and Funen

Apart from this advice being nothing short of useless since the poster is looking for a base to explore the country and not a desolated island it is also against the rules to promote your B&B in this fashion.

You will find that it will probably be removed, so I just wanted to let you know why it has been removed, so you know the reason.

Malmo, Sweden
Level Contributor
340 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Base Town for Traveling Sealand and Funen

Odense in very nice, lots to see and not as big as Copenhagen. There are a ton of very sweet samll towns on Fyn. We found it a good base for exploring the whole country.

5. Re: Base Town for Traveling Sealand and Funen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 07:19