We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanting to make a trip to Odense

Lake Mills...
2 posts
Save Topic
Wanting to make a trip to Odense

Hello!

I'm having a bit of a struggle making/planning a trip to Odense. I live in the US, and every time I try to check for flights from my nearest international airport I can't seem to find flights to the airport in Odense. I have checked multiple dates and multiple sources and nothing shows up.

Is that airport not international? If so, is it possible to get there from the Copenhagen airport? And if that is doable, how would I go about doing that?

I have friends who live close to Odense and want to eventually go see them. But as you can see nothing is letting me do that.

Any advice would be grateful.

Thank you in advance

Trondheim, Norway
Destination Expert
for Trondheim
Level Contributor
4,702 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wanting to make a trip to Odense

No scheduled flight from anywhere to Odense Airport, only holiday charters.

Very easy to take direct trains from Copenhagen Airport to Odense. 1.5-2 hours train journey. 283 DKK for a standard ticket bought on the day (30 DKK extra if you want a seat reservation). Discounted tickets are available from 149 DKK (includes seat reservation), but these are valid only for the train booked - so not the best choice when arriving on an internation flight that can be early (forcing you to wait extra for the train you booked) or late (forcing you to buy a new ticket).

Lake Mills...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wanting to make a trip to Odense

Ok. That can work out. Thank you for the info

3. Re: Wanting to make a trip to Odense

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2015, 06:18