We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Could you help me to find a hotel near Rodby?

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Could you help me to find a hotel near Rodby?

I'd need to book a hotel for 5 pax for 1 night close to the ferry to Puttgarden in mid-November and I really don't have a clue which one I should choose. We are on a business trip and 2 of the pax are my bosses from Paris. I really wouldn't want to make them stay in a crappy place...

Lalandia was recommended to me, but it seems not possible to stay there for just one night. Do they only have holiday homes, anyway?

Any advise is welcome!

A.

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Could you help me to find a hotel near Rodby?

Lalandia is a holiday resort and water park, not a traditional hotel. They only have cabins/cottages. Minimum stay is two nights and includes admission to the aquapark.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
5,783 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Could you help me to find a hotel near Rodby?

Try these:

http://www.hotel-lolland.dk

http://www.dkhotellist.com - and look for towns near Rødby,

such as Maribo, Nykøbing Falster etc. or Rødby itself.

Edited: 27 October 2010, 20:55
denmark
Level Contributor
628 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Could you help me to find a hotel near Rodby?

You could also have a look here:

visitlolland-falster.com/international/…

Edited: 28 October 2010, 06:40
Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Could you help me to find a hotel near Rodby?

Dear all,

thank you for your answers, I really appreciate!

But I noticed that my original question was not accurate enough, so let me rephrase it:

I need to find a hotel close to the ferry to Puttgarden for one night for a group of 5, out of which 2 will be my bosses from Paris. The thing is that we'll be infact travelling with Scandline ferries back and forth...

I already checked hotels in Rödby, but I cannot decide if Hotel E4 would be good/clean/comfortable/"classy" enough for my bosses? Stop'nSleep is out of the question, I guess, and Danhotel has one very bad review from this year, is it really as the writer said? Any other suggestions?

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Could you help me to find a hotel near Rodby?

I do not hope I offend anyone by saying that this corner of Denmark is not famous by it's luxurious hotel. Choice is limited and you will probaly not find anything much above motel-standard if you do not go a bit further away from Rødby itself. Try looking at Maribo or some of the other bigger towns.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
5,783 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Could you help me to find a hotel near Rodby?

Maybe-maybe this one, very nice surroundings as well, BUT probably about 1 hour´s drive from Rødby:

www.liselundslot.dk

7. Re: Could you help me to find a hotel near Rodby?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2011, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Lolland