We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Twenty four hour tickets

Limekilns, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Twenty four hour tickets

I will be staying in Nyhavn next week. Can anyone tell me the nearest kiosk selling the twenty four hour train tickets? Do these kiosks have a particular sign to make them easily recognisable? Are they the 7 11 kiosks? Thank you so much.

Mentioned in this post
Nyhavn
Nyhavn
23,676 Reviews
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 replies to this topic
Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
6,743 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Twenty four hour tickets

There are certainly ticket machines at the Kgs Nytorv Metro station (middle floor, as far as I remember).

Edited: 02 September 2017, 09:23
Limekilns, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Twenty four hour tickets

Thanks. I did remember this but the book says the 24 hour tickets can only be purchased from the "kiosks". or from train, not metro, stations.

Wondering if this is still the case.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Malmo, Sweden
Level Contributor
794 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Twenty four hour tickets

There is a 24h citypass for Copenhagen, and a 24h "all zone" pass for the region (including for example Roskilde and Helsingør). Both are valid for all public transport and are not limited to trains. At least the citypass can be bought at metro station according to the web site. Not sure about the all zone pass at metro stations. It is possible to buy both passes at Nørreport station from a train ticket machine, but i don't know if it is the nearest place.

Mentioned in this post
Copenhagen
Copenhagen
Zealand, Denmark
Roskilde
Roskilde
West Zealand, Denmark
Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
6,743 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Twenty four hour tickets

The standard red box ticket selling machines such as that on Kgs Nytorv station also sell 24h tickets, DKK 130 and payments with credit card or coins, no bank notes accepted by the machines.

Limekilns, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Twenty four hour tickets

Thank you so much. That's really helpful.

Reply to: Twenty four hour tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted