We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rain, Rain, Rain

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
717 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Rain, Rain, Rain

First trip to Copenhagen this Wednesday thru Saturday and all I see in the forcast is Rain! When does summer arrive! (I know, right after I leave)

Grand Day Trip around Copenhagen
174 Reviews
from US$172.60*
Copenhagen Card
640 Reviews
from US$65.80*
Copenhagen Food Tour
182 Reviews
from US$143.90*
Castles Tour from Copenhagen: North...
582 Reviews
from US$126.10*
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rain, Rain, Rain

I was thinking on going to Denmark in August.. but I guess the rain can spoil my adventure.. is summer the rainy season?

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rain, Rain, Rain

Yes, esp looks to be quite wet on Thursday and Friday.

There is an old Danish song that says "Showers that go an come, that's the Danish summer".

August is often - weather wise - a better month than July.

Level Contributor
379 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rain, Rain, Rain

The last week - ten days has been grey and rainy with only occasional sunrays here and there. The temperature is OK though, about 18-22C in the daytime. But actually, statistically viewed, it's been a good summer so far - untill about ten days ago. April was a blast, May absolutely fair and June also good. I hope that the sun will strike back when I return from Egypt on the 6/8.

4. Re: Rain, Rain, Rain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2010, 07:16