We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berlin to Copenhagen.

Toronto
Level Contributor
289 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Berlin to Copenhagen.

Is there a night train between Berlin and Copenhagen?? I thought there was but my boyfriend is telling me he checked and there isn't. Does anyone know if there is or isn't?? I really think there is but if so, how can I find what the times are?

Mentioned in this post
Berlin
Berlin
Germany
Copenhagen
Copenhagen
Zealand, Denmark
New Jersey
Level Contributor
787 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Berlin to Copenhagen.

Hi

I don't know when you are going but I checked the German trains web-site for March 01 and there are 3 night trains from Berlin to Copenhagen at

20:17, 21:26 and 23:00 all arriving the next morning.

www.bahn.com

Mentioned in this post
Berlin
Berlin
Germany
Copenhagen
Copenhagen
Zealand, Denmark
Toronto
Level Contributor
289 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Berlin to Copenhagen.

We're going May 3rd but I can look it up now. Thanks a lot, that's wicked

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Berlin to Copenhagen.

20:17, 21:26 and 23:00 all arriving the next morning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are not 'real' night trains. They are overnight connections where you have very long connections at some stations during the night.

There are no night trains from Berlin to Copenhagen.

From May 3rd EN210 is running daily from Berlin to Lund in Sweden - dep. 23:13 arr. 08:11. From Lund you can take Oresund Train to Copenhagen dep. 08:39 arr. 09:37.

You can find timetables here: http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en

Hans

Mentioned in this post
Berlin
Berlin
Germany
Copenhagen
Copenhagen
Zealand, Denmark
Lund
Lund
Skane County, Sweden
Sweden
Sweden
Europe
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Berlin to Copenhagen.

We were in Berlin last summer and flew to Copenhagen instead of taking the train. The ticket was around $80 per person on Air Berlin. We found that less than the train tickets. The flight is less than one hour. We were very pleased with our choice.

Mentioned in this post
Berlin
Berlin
Germany
Copenhagen
Copenhagen
Zealand, Denmark
5. Re: Berlin to Copenhagen.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2010, 05:15