We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 ticket Klippekort

Hove, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
41 posts
127 reviews
Save Topic
10 ticket Klippekort

We are in Copenhagen for 3 nights in July and want to travel to/from the Airport and also on one day go out to Louisiana Museum by public transport (Klampenborg station?). Is it most economic to get a 10 ticket Klippekort ticket to use3 for 2 people at the Airport and how many zones does it need to cover. How expensive is it?

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
1,558 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 10 ticket Klippekort

Yes klippekort will probably be the best deal for you.

If the only travel you want to do is as described you will need 48 zones in all:

To and from the airport - 3 zones each for to people twice = 12 zones

To and from Humlebæk - that's the station for Louisianna - not Klampenborg - that's 9 zones each twice = 36 zones.

That can be covered by one 3 zone card at DKR 180 and one 2 zone card at DKR 140 and then you have one clip on the 2 zone card left over.

Edited: 12 June 2011, 18:44
Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 10 ticket Klippekort

Hi,

The station that is closest to Louisiana is Humlebæk. You can walk from the station (approx. 900 m - 12 mins) or walk 4 mins to the bus stop and take bus 388 to Louisiana. Copenhagen to Humlebæk requires an all zones ticket, i.e. 9 zones, so a return trip requires 36 zones for 2 persons. Normal on-way fare is DKK 108.

Airport to the city centre is 3 zones, so a return trip requires 12 zones. Normal one-way fare is DKK 36.

A 2-zone clipcard costs DKK 140, 3-zones DKK 180, 4-zones DKK 230. I will let you do the maths.

Hans

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 10 ticket Klippekort

We are staying in Copenhagen in December and whilst there plan to visit friends in Skodsborg and then return direct to the Airport. We plan to use a klippekort. How many zones are required for the three journeys: airport to Copenhagen; Copenhagen to Skodsborg; Skodsborg to Airport?

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 10 ticket Klippekort

Welcome to TripAdvisor.

Airport to Copenhagen = 3 zones

Copenhagen to Skodsborg = 5 zones

Skodsborg to Airport = 6 zones

Hans

Copenhagen, Denmark
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 10 ticket Klippekort

Hi,

I have a question about line A. From northern suburbs to Osterbro - is that 2 zones or 3, I mean is Norrebro included?

And another one: is there only a ten-trip clipcard or can I also get one that allows more than this?

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 10 ticket Klippekort

1. How many zones depend on where you board the S-train. Osterport station and Norreport station are both in zone 1. You can see a map of all zones here:

dsb.dk/global/…2012.pdf

2. CityPass (zones 1, 2, 3 and 4) - 24 or 72 hours. 24 hour ticket (all zones). Flexcard - 7 and 30 days.

Hans

Copenhagen, Denmark
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 10 ticket Klippekort

Thank you, I had a wrong map previously and mistook zones with districts. Now I can see this is the transportation is not that cheap.

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
22 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 10 ticket Klippekort

We will have to spend 8 hours on transit - a really good opportunity to visit the famous city :).

Is it possible to travel with 1klipperkort for a group of 4 persons?

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
22 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 10 ticket Klippekort

Is it possible to go with the 10 ticket klipperkort in a group of 4 persons altogether?

We will need to get from and to the airport because want to visit the city while being on transit for 8 hours :)

Edited: 30 January 2012, 15:09
Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 10 ticket Klippekort

Yes, 4 persons can use 1 clip card. From the airport to the city you will need a 3-zones clip card.

Metro from the airport to Kongens Nytorv will bring you right in the heart of the city.

Hans