We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget hotel or tourist apartment?

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon
Level Contributor
3,077 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Budget hotel or tourist apartment?

I am meeting my son in Copenhagen (he's coming from Ukraine, I'm coming from US), and we have very different budgets for hotels. He's willing to stay in a hostel, but I am not. We are not interested in sharing a room, but I can help him with his budget so that we can stay in the same hotel. We will need a hotel for about 2 nights before heading north to my cousin's house in Sweden. Then we will need another night at the end of our trip at a hotel near the airport in order to catch our early morning flights. Are there any tourist apartments that would have a separate bedroom that we could consider?

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
639 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget hotel or tourist apartment?

I would recommend the Absalon Hotel. It is a nice 3* family run hotel, at a budget price. It is probably the best hotel in the Vesterbro area. Located close to Central Station.

The most popular hostel, the Danhostel Copenhagen City is quite nice, but actually not that cheap. Also, the DGI group owning this property entered a reconstruction, that might lead to a bankruptcy. The group also include the DGI-byens hotel, Astoria Hotel and the Hotel Centrum.

2. Re: Budget hotel or tourist apartment?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 19:16