We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Copenhagen for a 6 yo : when, and where?

Level Contributor
37 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Copenhagen for a 6 yo : when, and where?

Hi, I am thinking of taking my 6 yo son to Copenhagen and had a couple of questions :

The total trip would be 1 week maximum, including a short stint at Legoland (1 day).

- Are 5 days a good legnth of time to be in Copenhagen?

- What would be the best area to stay in with a young child?

- I am thinking of going in March or April : is one time better than another (events, festivals etc) and/or in terms of price (cheaper/less touristic)?

The city seems to be an amazing destination for kids, I'm just trying to figure out which is the best time/place to go.

Thank you for your input,

Copenhagen Free Walking Tours
City Tours, Walking Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours
SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Copenhagen
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Private Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Walking Tours
Segway Tours Copenhagen
City Tours, Segway Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Running Copenhagen
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Running Tours
1. Re: Copenhagen for a 6 yo : when, and where?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2014, 07:17