We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food & Beer Prices ????

Manchester
Level Contributor
287 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Food & Beer Prices ????

Hi Guys,

We're spending 48 hours in Copenhagen this coming July,I was wondering how much a pint of lager roughly costs ? also roughly how much is a main course evening meal of say traditional Danish food ?

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food & Beer Prices ????

Prices depend on where you drink/eat. It can be very cheap or very expensive.

uk
Level Contributor
3,715 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food & Beer Prices ????

As Heroneya states, there is a full spectrum of prices available in Copenhagen.

If you are looking for a pint of beer in a typical city centre bar then you are looking at 45-60kr a pint. Searching and targeting specific places will get you cheaper beer and highly touristy places, like Nyhavn will be more expensive but walking into an average bar, beer will cost you around this mark.

For an average main dish you are looking at 150-250dkk.

Manchester
Level Contributor
287 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food & Beer Prices ????

Thanks guys for your replys.......can anyone please recommend any of the cheaper bars Geordie Engine mentions ? of course they need to be somewhere in the city centre and not miles away ! Thanks !

uk
Level Contributor
3,715 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Food & Beer Prices ????

Sorry, I don't know any really cheap places I could recommend.

I know others have mentioned some previously so hopefully others can help.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Food & Beer Prices ????

Very cheap beer (but smoking allowed): McKlud, Bodega on Vesterbro Torv (forgot the name). Relativly cheap bars: BoBi Bar, Byens Kro, Charlie's Bar. These are traditional bodegas, popular for beer drinking.

Popular bars to go out that are not bodegas, but offer cheap beer: Dyrehaven, Fortunen, Riesen.

Cheap places to eat: Cocks'n'Cows (evening), Dyrehaven and Fortunen (daytime).

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Food & Beer Prices ????

Hello, Heroneya

I appreciate your information about cheap bars and places to eat. As I am going to Copenhagen next week with a friend and my 8 year-old child I am interested to know the policy for children going to bars. In the UK if the bar serves food they are allowed to stay up 9pm. How is in Copenhagen? Do you have any other suggestion to take her for a healthy and fair price meal? Thanks a lot

7. Re: Food & Beer Prices ????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2014, 05:16