We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Copenhagen to Norway

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
2 posts
Save Topic
Copenhagen to Norway

Hi all,

I'll be in Copenhagen for a little over a week in Mid-April. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on a quick getaway to scenic Norway? We're looking for a trip about 3 days long, preferably in a more scenic area vs. city, and not looking to go wild on spending (trying to keep the travel to get there under 200.00 USD). If anyone has any recommendations on places to stay, quaint or popular, it would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks!

Trondheim, Norway
Destination Expert
for Trondheim
Level Contributor
4,304 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Copenhagen to Norway

Easy to get to Bergen (fjord-country) from around US$150 with www.norwegian.com, even on such short notice.

For info on accomodation and things to do I advise you ask in the Norway (or even maybe Bergen)-forum.

Chicago, Illinois
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Copenhagen to Norway

Thanks WhiskyTraveller. We actually ended up booking Bergen based on cost, quickness and access to the surround fjords. Thanks for your input!

3. Re: Copenhagen to Norway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2014, 04:16