We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hop on Hop of Bus

Dunfermline...
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hop on Hop of Bus

How far is it to the Hop on Hop bus from cruise terminal, arriving on QE 21st June 2013

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hop on Hop of Bus

Queen Elizabeth is expected to dock at Langelinie Pier on 21 June.

I believe the HoHo bus is still passing Langelinie on one of the routes. Otherwise the starting point for HoHo buses is approx. 4 km from the pier.

Hans

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
1 post
261 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hop on Hop of Bus

The hop off bus stops at the main pier terminal every 15=30 minutes. It is the third stop on the tour so you can ride it all the way around in an hour or two and end up back at the ship. If you wish to hop off consider Christiania, the Little Mermaid (the stop before the ship) and most definitely TIVOLI GARDENS. Copenhagen's hop on/off bus is one of the better ones we've taken world wide and well worth it.

Check with the ship to find where the bus stop is located along the dock.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hop on Hop of Bus

main pier terminal

----------------

Would that happen to be Langelinie Pier? That is only one of three cruise terminals in Copenhagen.

Hans

Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
38 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hop on Hop of Bus

how much was the Hop on/hop off bus and can u purchase it before leaving the US?

If not, where do u go to purchase the tkt..?? Do they accept Credit Cards? We are arriving on the Celebrity Eclipse and just the fact that the HOP on/HOP off bus stops at the pier makes it worthwhile since my husband cannot walk far and has a cane.

Help...

Andy

Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
38 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hop on Hop of Bus

CAN u purchase a HOP on HOP off bus pass DIRECTLY from the bus driver?

DO they accept credit cards? We will only have EUROS with us and NOT DK currency.

All help will be appreciated as we will be off the Celebrity Eclipse and need info ASAP...we leave soon..

thanks

Andy

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hop on Hop of Bus

Andy I can't answer all your question but see you needed an answer ASAP, so will give you my part answer. The following link provides prices:

http://www.stromma.dk/en/Home/

And yes, you can purchase the ticket on the bus itself, I know because we did this. Hope this is of some help. Have a great trip.

Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
38 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hop on Hop of Bus

did u purchase in US dollars, EUROS, or did they accept a credit card?

this in a need to know basis ASAP...

MANY THANKS !!

Andy

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hop on Hop of Bus

We are from uk, but used dkk. I don't know if they accept cards, sorry.

uk
Level Contributor
3,633 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hop on Hop of Bus

I would be very surprised if they didn't accept credit cards.

As it is so important to you to know in advance, why don't you give them a call, then you will be sure.

10. Re: Hop on Hop of Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2014, 07:18