We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

48 hours in Copenhagen

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northern Illinois
Level Contributor
27 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
48 hours in Copenhagen

Hi,

My sister and I are going to be in Copenhagen for about 48 hours prior to a RCCL cruise. We are staying at the Hotel Kong Arthur. Need some advice on what to do/see. We were there a few years ago but didn't do much in Copenhagen but the stroget. Should we do Rosenburg Slot? I looked at a Copenhagen card but don't think it will be worthwhile. I know we would like to do a canal tour and shop for amber. Our flight gets in early afternoon, would it be better to taxi or metro to hotel? Any idea on prices? Also any recommendations for bakeries/restaurants would be greatly appreciated! Oh, we get in on Thursday Sept 5 and board the ship on Saturday about 1pm.

Thanks for the help!

Kristie

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 48 hours in Copenhagen

Take the Metro from the airport to Norreport Station and walk approx. 650 m to the hotel. A taxi from the airport should cost approx. DKK 250.

Hans

Northern Illinois
Level Contributor
27 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 48 hours in Copenhagen

Thanks Hans! Any suggestions for things that we must do or restaurants/bakeries?

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 48 hours in Copenhagen

You may some inspiration here:

visitcopenhagen.com/copenhagen/sightseeing/t…

Hans

4. Re: 48 hours in Copenhagen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2014, 06:18