We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tivoli gardens

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
113 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Tivoli gardens

Has anybody been to the Crazy Christmas Cabaret held in 2012. I see it is taking place again in 2013. In your opinion would 10 ladies have a good night out with a laugh.

Copenhagen Denmark
Destination Expert
for Copenhagen
Level Contributor
574 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tivoli gardens

The Crazy Christmas Cabaret has run every year since 1982 (different show each year, but with some returning characters). I've been to several of their shows. Usually it is quite fun. I stopped going when they moved location to Tivoli - before that, they played in smaller theaters, and I liked the more intimate setting better. Have seen them once in Tivoli, which was OK, but not "as it used to be". I'm sure you'll have a great time - if you are not easily offended, that is :-)

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
113 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tivoli gardens

Thank you KatrineCPH - not we are not easily offended, hoping for a good laugh

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tivoli gardens

Hello KatrineCHP, I hope you dont mind me messaging you, I came across your post whilst looking for info on Christmas markets in Copenhagen, I'll be visiting between the 22nd and 24th November , the Indian Market you mention in your post sounds amazing! how do I find out its where abouts? The trip is for my 30th Birthday, so would love to find something special in one of the markets. Look forward to hearing from you x

4. Re: Tivoli gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2014, 06:20