We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for 3 nights

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Donnybrook...
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Topic
Hotel for 3 nights

Hello everyone,

We will be staying in Copenhagen for 3 nights after a cruise in May.I have narrowed it down to 3 hotels,and still not sure which one to choose! Any help would be appreciated!! I'm thinking ,

The Strand Hotel, The Admiral, or the Hotel Christian IV

We are wanting somewhere that includes breakfast as well,any other suggestions would be great,Thank you in advance!!

Jill

uk
Level Contributor
3,531 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel for 3 nights

What are you looking for in a hotel?

My understanding is that the three you have suggested are all pretty similar.

Copenhagen is a pretty compact city so you're never far away from anything with a central location.

Leixlip, Ireland
Level Contributor
167 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel for 3 nights

Hi Donnybrook, i booked Tivoli Hotel with travelrepublic, i'm going for 4 nights over the easter, got a double room with buffet breakfast for €498, good bargain i think

3. Re: Hotel for 3 nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2014, 06:21