We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi fare in Copenhagen

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi fare in Copenhagen

I'm going to take the "Royal Princess" for Baltics in late June & would like to know the appr taxi fare for

- Airport to City Center

- City Center to Cruise Termina;

- Cruise Terminal to Airport

We're a group of 4 & 2 of them are over 70. So, I'm thinking a taxi may be more appropriate.

Would love to hear from you soon.

Pauline 6/3

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi fare in Copenhagen

Royal Princess is expected to dock at Ocean Pier on June 25.

- Airport to City Center - approx. DKK 250

- City Center to Cruise Terminal - approx. DKK 150

- Cruise Terminal to Airport - approx. DKK 400

Hans

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi fare in Copenhagen

Thank you so much, Hans.

I'll be arriving Copenhagen at 11am the day before the cruise depart, so staying in town a little bit more than 24 hours.

I plan to take the free walking tour & the canal ride.

So, would you suggest that we buy the Copenhagen card or a day pass or just pay whenever we take the metro or bus?

Again, the cruise will leave at 6pm. Is that good enough that we take taxi at around 3pm from city center to the Cruise Terminal?

Would love to have your prompt reply. Thanks!

Pauline

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi fare in Copenhagen

I doubt Copenhagen Card is good value for you. You can buy a 24h CityPass for DKK 80 or just walk around.

Hans

4. Re: Taxi fare in Copenhagen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 06:16