We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

John Mayer concert at Tivoli on June 17th getting in my way

Nebraska
Level Contributor
315 posts
Save Topic
John Mayer concert at Tivoli on June 17th getting in my way

I will be in Copenhagen just two days, June 16-17th. I am arriving mid day on June 16th from the US and don't know how tired I will be. We wanted to go to Tivoli late in the day on either June 16th or June 17th and stay for the lights in the park in the evening too. I have discovered John Mayer will be in concert there on June 17th beginning at 10 PM. I will not be going to the concert, just want to see the park.

Will I expect huge crowds the evening of the concert?

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
2,219 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: John Mayer concert at Tivoli on June 17th getting in my way

Yes. If you decide you, want to stay for the concert, make a reservation at one of the restaurants by the stage as soon as you arrive at the park. Even if you don't want to stay for the concert but want to eat there for the evening, make a reservation at the restaurant you want to eat it for the evening.

2. Re: John Mayer concert at Tivoli on June 17th getting in my way

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2015, 06:17