We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aldi supermarket in Copenhagen

alabama
Level Contributor
654 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Aldi supermarket in Copenhagen

Hi !

I know that there are Aldi supermarket in Copenhagen. Could someone please tell me where is the locations ? I am staying at Crown Plaza Hotel . And is it possible to walk from hotel to Aldi? if not what bus number to take to the nearest Aldi from my hotel ?

I also would like to find out is there Aldi in Oslo and Stockholm ?

Thank you so much for your help and comments ! Appreciated !

Mentioned in this post
Copenhagen
Copenhagen
Zealand, Denmark
Oslo
Oslo
Eastern Norway, Norway
Stockholm
Stockholm
Stockholm County, Sweden
Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aldi supermarket in Copenhagen

The nearest Aldi at Kongelundsvej 479 is approx. 3 km from Crowne Plaza.

Hans

alabama
Level Contributor
654 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aldi supermarket in Copenhagen

HI Hans

Thanks for the info., so 3 km is walkable right. I am so sorry I am not a sport person. I do know every morning I do walk 2 miles around the neighbourhood. Thank you so much ! Have a lovely evening !

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
7,343 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aldi supermarket in Copenhagen

In the centre, there´s an "Aldi" at 52 Gothersgade, 5 mins walk from Nyhavn and 10 mins walk from Kgs. Nytorv metro station.

"Netto" is the most common discount supermarket in Denmark and Copenhagen; they do have some quality food products too.

Edited: 17 June 2014, 07:45
Mentioned in this post
Nyhavn
Nyhavn
22,836 Reviews
Copenhagen, Denmark
Denmark
Denmark
Europe
Copenhagen
Copenhagen
Zealand, Denmark
alabama
Level Contributor
654 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aldi supermarket in Copenhagen

Hi Joen,

Thank you once again for your reply and helpful info. I surely appreciate and thank you from the bottom of my heart that you have been so kind and gracious to me and being so patient with me.. Cheers ! Wishing you a lovely day.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
705 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Aldi supermarket in Copenhagen

Aldi is not in Norway or Sweden. But out of curiosity: Why Aldi? There are lots of other supermarkets in Scandinavia, and Aldi would certainly not be my preference

Mentioned in this post
Norway
Norway
Europe
Sweden
Sweden
Europe
alabama
Level Contributor
654 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aldi supermarket in Copenhagen

Espen_the_Great

I shop in Aldi a lot in my country.

The groceries are cheaper than Walmart (USA) !

I did not know which or where is your cheaper/cheapest/budgeted grocery stores available in Oslo and Stockholm.

Would u mind to tell me where is the best and cheapest place to shop for fruits and bread and foods ? Thank you so much.

Mentioned in this post
Oslo
Oslo
Eastern Norway, Norway
Stockholm
Stockholm
Stockholm County, Sweden
alabama
Level Contributor
654 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Aldi supermarket in Copenhagen

Why is Aldi not your preference...the food (veggies and fruits) not fresh???? Thank you for your input. I am curious too ! Haha! Have a good day.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
7,343 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Aldi supermarket in Copenhagen

A short walk North from your hotel along Ørestads Boulevard, at no.70, there´s a "Netto" (around 400 m).

Also, inside the Field´s mall by the station, there´s a "Bilka" hypermarket.

Edited: 18 June 2014, 07:08
alabama
Level Contributor
654 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Aldi supermarket in Copenhagen

Hi Joen,

Thank you so much for feeding me those wonderful inputs...that's really good..giving me a better option and choice to shop for cheaper grocery. Hehe ! Have a lovely evening. Appreciated !

I think there is no breakfast provided at the Crown Plaza Hotel. ! Will also have to lookout for cheap eat place not the sitting down restaurant type...but "to go" or "take with me" type.. Thanks

Edited: 18 June 2014, 16:10
Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Aldi supermarket in Copenhagen

Aldi is not the same in all countries. In Denmark it's really not cheaper than Rema1000 or Netto, but the choise is wider in the latter.

In good supermarkets you can find good offers on food of good quality. Check it out before you buy discount food in Aldi.

Mentioned in this post
Denmark
Denmark
Europe