We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with buying train ticket

Marlton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,074 posts
678 reviews
Save Topic
Help with buying train ticket

I am trying to go from Legoland to Odense about 1700, stop there for about 2 hours and then go on to Copenhagen. Since I will be leaving after 1700, I am not sure if I should wait until I get there to buy the ticket in case a problem arises. When I input the information, here is what I get:

Depart from See more Legoland, Forlystelsespark/Tivoli, Billund

walk 17:07 (dep) 17:13 (arr) Show route on map walk (approx. 350 m, approx. 6 min.)

Get on at See more Legoland / Lalandia Departures in this direction every 60 min.

Bus 44 17:13 (dep) 17:19 (arr)

take Bus 44 towards Billund Lufthavn / Billund Airport (bus)

Change at See more Billund Lufthavn / Billund Airport (bus) Departures in this direction every 60 min.

Bus 43 17:21 (dep) 17:55 (arr) Show intermediate stops

take Bus 43 towards Vejle Trafikcenter

Get off at See more Vejle Trafikcenter

walk 17:55 (dep) 18:00 (arr) Show route on map walk (approx. 5 min.)

Board at See more Vejle st departing on platform 4 (Dep.) Departures in this direction every 60 min.

ICL 11454 18:10 (dep) 19:05 (arr) Show intermediate stops

take ICL 11454 towards København H

Bicycle reservation required

Arrive at See more Odense st arriving on platform 4 (Arr.)

I understand that I can't buy tickets for the bus, so should I just be buying a ticket for the train? It looks like this option goes to the airport and then to Vejle. Is this correct? Would I be able to get a seat on the bus if I buy the train ticket?

Then when I try to buy the ticket, it says these words: Kob billte. Din sogning. Voksne. Born Vaela pladsbilletter with the choice of Antal or 0-8 pladsbilletter.

Can anyone tell me what that says? Thank you very much. Med vennlig Hilsen.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with buying train ticket

Voksne = Adults

Born = Children

Vaelg pladsbilletter = Chose seat reservation

Hans

alabama
Level Contributor
544 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with buying train ticket

Hi Angeleyes27,

Hey, I use the google translate whenever they are in foreign lang. This was taught and recommended by the TA experts. Thanks to them..It is a great tool to use !

3. Re: Help with buying train ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 05:17