We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kiruna to Rovaniemi

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
69 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Kiruna to Rovaniemi

Hello People

I need to travel from Kiruna to Rovaniemi (for a train to Helsinki) in june. I have found that there are some trains and buses connected these two places...

Which is Kiruna-Lulea(Train)-Haparanda(Bus)-Tornio(Walk)-Kemi(Bus)-Rovaniemi(Train)

May i know how can i book the bus ticket on website? OR is it possible to buy the ticket on the sport? I think i can book the train tickets on the web but i haven't got any info about the bus. Please help!

Many many thanks

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
648 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kiruna to Rovaniemi

Hi,

According to Resrobot and Journey.fi these buses are local buses and are not possible to prebook. You buy your ticket on the bus or at the bus station.

Resrobot (Sweden): reseplanerare.resrobot.se/bin/query.exe/en…

Journey.fi: http://www.journey.fi/search/en/

If you intend to buy your ticket from Kiruna to Luleå on the SJ web site you can enter that you want to go from Kiruna to Haparande. Ticket for the bus Luleå - Haparanda will then be included in the price.

SJ (Swedish rail): www.sj.se/start/startpage/index.form?l=en

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
69 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kiruna to Rovaniemi

Hello HOXA61

Thank you so much for the information! its helpful for me! thanksss!

3. Re: Kiruna to Rovaniemi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 21:16