We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

planning a Scandinavian trip

Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
planning a Scandinavian trip

Hi

A friend and I are planning a trip he is 22 I am 30 and just need assurances that what I have put together is ok. Flying from Stansted to Copenhagen spend 3 nights, cross the bridge somehow to Malmo (anyone know best way and price) few days in Malmo, fly to Stockholm spend 3 days there. Fly to Oslo and spend 3 days there and fly back to Stansted. I can book the flights Stansted to Copenhagen, Malmo to Stockholm, Stockholm to Oslo, Oslo to Stansted for about £100pp. So just need to sort out Copenhagen to Malmo. Does this sound ok or is there something else I should be doing....???

Your expertise and knowledge will be appreciated....

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
940 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: planning a Scandinavian trip

Sure. Copenhagen to Malmö is easy. There is a train that goes from the train station in Copenhagen to Malmö for about 120kr, or something like that. It's better to fly from CPH to ARN instead of flying from the actual Malmö airport. That is more difficult to get to than CPH from Malmö.

2. Re: planning a Scandinavian trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2013, 05:47