We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chinese restaurant in Lund

Which Lund hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Taiwan
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
chinese restaurant in Lund

Hi I am looking for a recommendation of a Chinese restaurant in Lund that Chinese visitors in Sweden might enjoy. Any tips?

Malmo, Sweden
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: chinese restaurant in Lund

This might no longer be necessary information since your query is quite old. But still...

There are 3 Chinese restaurants in Lund. Tatung, Ming Palace and Byue Diamond. Out of those three I would recommend Tatung, I have been there with colleagues from China, and they were satisfied. However, Swedish "Chinese" food is nothing like food in China. It has all been modified to fit our pallets. Lots of sauce with everything for instance.. The food is nice tho, and they have very reasonable prices.

2. Re: chinese restaurant in Lund

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2010, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Lund