We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

24Hr travel ticket from Malmo to Kobenhaven

Which Malmo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
alabama
Level Contributor
537 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
24Hr travel ticket from Malmo to Kobenhaven

Hi,

I will be deeply appreciated if someone could enlighten me on this 24 Hr travel ticket from Malmo to Kobenhaven.

Where do i buy it and how it works ?

Is the 24 hr travel ticket is better than Jojo card ? (cost savings)

Thank you so much for your help and comments !

Malmo, Sweden
Level Contributor
14 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 24Hr travel ticket from Malmo to Kobenhaven

The return ticket from Malmö to Copenhagen is valid for 24 hours and can be bought in the ticket machines at any Malmö train station. It's also valid for trips on the buses of Malmö and Copenhagen as well as the Cph Metro. You do not need a Jojo card but it would give you a reduced fare, 20 % off the price at just under 200 SEK if I remember correctly. The ticket can be paid with major credit cards and there is also a family or "duo" ticket for couples.

The idea behind the ticket is that you go there and back within 24 hours but everyone uses it for bus hopping in Copenhagen. I'm not sure if that's the official rule...

There is also a 48 hour ticket at 249 SEK for trips around the straight of Öresund ("Øresund rundt") that can be purchased in any of the Skånetrafiken outlets, such as the one near the northern Triangeln tunnel entrance or the central station. It gives you the chance to visit Elsinore and places along he way, such as the Louisiana museum of art, but it's only valid for one trip across the bridge, the other must be over the Elsinore-Helsingör ferry. You choose which way but it's mandatory.

All details are available at www.skanetrafiken.se, click "Visitor" for English.

Edited: 03 September 2014, 21:11
Malmö
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 24Hr travel ticket from Malmo to Kobenhaven

You can´t use the 24 Hour Travel Ticket to Copenhagen. I recommend the Jojo card wich includes a discount.

Read more: https:/…

3. Re: 24Hr travel ticket from Malmo to Kobenhaven

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2015, 07:16