We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stockholm hotel search - HELP!!

new york
6 posts
Save Topic
Stockholm hotel search - HELP!!

I will be in Stockholm for the first week of September for a conference...apparently everyone else will be too!! Using all of the expected internet sites (Expedia, Travelocity, Oribitz, Hotels.com, Otel.com, Stockholm tourism sites) I have come up empty for hotel availability for that week. I have started to look into a B&B or possibly renting a flat for the week because I am out of options for hotels. Anyone have suggestions for other online resources for hotel searches or an idea I've missed to find a place to stay?

Stockholm
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Stockholm hotel search - HELP!!

Hi wackyone!

Try http://cityguide-europe.com/se/stockholm/. When I checked it they had atleast a few different options for the first week in September.

I also checked www.hotelconnect.co.uk and they had four downtown hotels with availability from August 29 to September 4.

Good luck!

Hanover, Germany
Level Contributor
1,277 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Stockholm hotel search - HELP!!

If you like a 'basic' accommodation try

www.accorhotels.com/accorhotels/index.html

Seems there's an availability at a Formule 1. Check their standards before booking (shared shower/toilets etc.).

Riga, Latvia
Level Contributor
56 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stockholm hotel search - HELP!!

Amazing! I tried all sites (they're around 15) I usually use to search a good hotel deal and all but 1 displayed all properties as 'sold out'. That's really surprised me as I never had any difficulties to book hotel in Stockholm whenever I wanted one. You may try www.hotelclub.net as it returned 4 hotels (two 2* and two 4*) as available for the beginning of September. Good luck!

Lincs, UK
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stockholm hotel search - HELP!!

Hi Wacky

Exactly which dates do you want to stay in Stockholm???

Will keep eye out and post immed. if find anything

Cheers

IzzyUK

new york
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Stockholm hotel search - HELP!!

Thank you for all tips and websites - I am continuing my search and may have found a few options that are not too far away from public transportation.

Thanks also to IzzyUK for the offer to keep an look out - my dates are 1-7 September.

new york
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Stockholm hotel search - HELP!!

Thank you for all tips and websites - I am continuing my search and may have found a few options that are not too far away from public transportation.

Thanks also to IzzyUK for the offer to keep an look out - my dates are 1-7 September.